GLLS is proud to now offer you full piece of mind with our 10-year limited warranty on our Silicone Neon Flex Lights!
With superior manufacturing processes, rigorous product testing and quality assurance, you are in safe hands with GLLS.
With the new rollout of the extended warranty – clients can now file an online warranty claim instantly.
Click Here To Download PDF
Terms & Conditions
GLLS is committed to providing defect-free products that function “as-advertised”. The terms of this limited product warranty (“Limited Warranty”) guarantee the product(s) will be free from defect and function per the product’s specification and datasheet for the stated term. This Limited Warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
GLLS shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is defective under this Limited Warranty. The terms of the Limited Warranty are as follows:
- GLLS will replace or repair, at its discretion, any light fixture that is defective or inoperable within the duration of this Limited Warranty.
GLLS reserves the right to replace failed products with a similar or newer product, depending on the availability of technology advancements. Limitations and Exclusions:
1. GLLS shall be responsible under this Limited Warranty to repair or replace only the actual inoperable or defective light fixture—not surrounding fixtures. The customer understands that LED lights degrade over time, and it may be necessary to dim or adjust any replacement pieces to match existing surrounding fixtures.
2. GLLS does not warranty LED degradation over time. LED degradation is a part of the LED lifecycle, and it is expected that over time, the LED light fixture will lose brightness—with the amount depending on the operating environment and daily run-time.
3. GLLS is not responsible for any third-party warranty costs such as labor, equipment rental, or permits.
4. If for any reason GLLS cannot provide you with the exact fixture type for your warranty case, GLLS will provide you with the closest equivalent product at that time
5. GLLS does not warranty for fitness for a particular purpose.
6. This Limited Warranty only applies to factory assembled and molded light fixtures and does not apply to do-it-yourself assembly. Additionally, any factory-assembled product that has been modified, altered, or cut, in any way, without GLLS’ expressed written authorization will void the Limited Warranty.
7. GLLS requires the customer to follow its RMA system for all warranty claims.
8. No warranty claim shall exceed the original purchase price, and all warranty claims are replacement only and not subject to a cash refund.
9. This Limited Warranty only applies to product failure and does not cover damage or failure, all or in part, from the following causes: improper installation, use, operation, storage, maintenance, acts of God, extreme weather, lightning strikes, power surges, induced vibration, civil unrest, vandalism, general wear or aging, mechanical and power connections, or any circumstances that are not applicable to the reasonable use of the product. General wear or aging is not considered a product defect if it does not result in inoperable conditions.
A product shall not be considered defective solely as a result of the failure of individual LED components contained in the product to emit light if the number of inoperable components is less than fifteen (15%) of the total number of LED components in the product.
10. This Limited Warranty is automatically voided by the use of non-approved third-party controls, power supplies, or any other manufacturer’s components, or if the product is used outside of its intended applications or for the stated purpose or conditions for which it is designed, as stated in GLLS’ written data sheets and installation instructions.
11. GLLS is not responsible for any expedited shipping costs for replacement parts under this Limited Warranty.
Procedure for Warranty:
For replacement/repair service of an alleged defective product under this Limited Warranty, the original owner at the time of the initial installation of the product must contact GLLS for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and provide GLLS with the original contractual documents for the purchase of the product. RMA numbers may be obtained by calling customer service at +1 (888) 580-6366 in North America or email [email protected] Information and troubleshooting assistance are also available at these numbers.
Once an RMA number is obtained, the alleged defective product shall be returned (at the customer’s expense) directly to GLLS or the location designated by GLLS at the time the RMA is issued. The product must be returned within thirty (30) days of RMA issuance for the RMA to remain valid. All shipping boxes and packing slips must be marked with the valid RMA number.
If a solution for the alleged defective product is required immediately, the customer may order (at their own expense) the replacement product required to solve the immediate issue from GLLS. If the customer purchases an immediate replacement of a product from GLLS that is found to be defective and covered by this Limited Warranty, GLLS will issue a credit for the replacement product and standard shipping. If the product that is returned with the RMA is found to be a defective product and covered by this Limited Warranty, GLLS will provide the remedy outlined in this Limited Warranty and any replacement product will be provided with standard shipping (free of charge). If the product that is returned with the RMA is not found to be a defective product by GLLS, GLLS will return the product to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Any product returned to GLLS without an RMA or without contacting GLLS first will be considered “lost” and not eligible for this Limited Warranty.
GLLS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS LIMITED LIABILITY DOES NOT COVER, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL GLLS BE LIABLE FOR, ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO ANY DEFECT IN OR NON-PERFORMANCE OR IMPROPER PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS. IF ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS INVALID, ILLEGAL, OR UNENFORCEABLE IN ANY JURISDICTION, SUCH INVALIDITY, ILLEGALITY, OR UNENFORCEABILITY WILL NOT AFFECT ANY OTHER TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR INVALIDATE OR RENDER UNENFORCEABLE SUCH TERM OR PROVISION IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.