– Before working at GLLS, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was a lighting tech at Alabama Theater, when I as a senior in high school, where I got to work with a lot of country artists like Loretta Lynn, Billy Ray Cyrus (even got to meet Miley when she was a baby), Marc Chestnut, Alabama, etc. (I don’t even like country music!)
– What has been your favorite project at GLLS?
Turtle Bay in Hawaii. Not only because I was so close to flying out and helping install but because I had great conversations bouncing ideas back and forth with the contractor.
– What is the favorite part about working for GLLS?
That even though I am on my “island of one” I still feel connected with the rest of the team.
– Do you have a favorite quote?
Everything happens for a reason just sometimes not explained. And everything that was meant to be will be in due time.
– What do you like to do on your days off?
Competitive ballroom dancing, gardening, camping, hiking, skiing, etc. and you can still find me behind a lighting board from time to time.